* Spreading rumors about people is fun. Spreading untrue rumors is more fun. Spreading untrue rumors about us and exaggerating them might be the most fun of all. We've noticed a dearth of facts in these rumors, so we're recommending that you all resort to conjecture and hearsay to get the job done. Those are, after all, kinds of evidence....Godspeed.
* We're totally obsessed with the show on ABC Family, Greek.[Link takes you a site where you can watch all the episodes online for free]. It's not just because we were in
Also, isn't it obvious? The Kappa Taus are really just . . . just add some more letters...Anyway, Casey (Spencer Grammer, supra) reminds us of most the sorority girls we knew.
* We need to learn the law, or something. Last time we had the FRCP down pat, but now it's a real struggle to make sense of the material. Property? We don't even believe in the modern conceptions of property, and we think property law protects established wealth at the , so, essentially the entire concept is an afront. (Edit, yes that's a simplication, enough...) But that's a position that would be more tenable if we knew something about it. (Edit, yes we know something about it, just not enough).
* There's nothing to do on Sunday without football. Lame. We need to either find some friends or get really, really into baseball. Both options seem painful.
* Our favorite UVA Law blogger, FFJ, may owe the better part of his blogging career to us. He spoofs our (in?)famous "Understanding Justification" incident. We think the original was better, but whatever. Also, he's a hero.